Thursday, July 26, 2012

Orianna Reardon Joins New55

Artist, photographer and alternative process enthusiast Orianna Reardon has joined New55 to start up the pre-production phase, and to develop further improvements so a useful product can be made. Orianna's website has some photographs that are also on display at The Panopticon Gallery, Kenmore Sq. Boston. She was introduced to New55 by Boston-based photographer and teacher Keitaro Yoshioka at Mass Art, NESP and collaborator with 20X24 Studio.

The recent example, below, demonstrates New55 FILM's ability to go out-of-doors - finally - even into the sunlight, thanks to improvements to light sealing and general assembly care and quality. It's a good sign. Orianna will be co-moderating the New55 facebook page, and will work with the assembled New55 group to accomplish some of the many things that still need to be done.

New55 FILM photo by Orianna Reardon

7 comments:

Peter de Groot said...

Sounds great. I'm really excited to see this come together. Do you still need clips? I still have a bunch laying around.

Bob Crowley said...

Yes, we do still need clips so they are very much appreciated Peter. If you do send them be sure to send them with YOUR shipping address included in the package so we can add you to the "physical mailing list".

Thanks

cafe selavy said...

What can one say?

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I love it! New55 keeps getting better all the time, and I am heartened by the news of this.

werlein fotografie said...

wow very great...anyhow i want this film for my lego-largeformat-camera project...best regards jens werlein
http://lego-largeformat-camera.blogspot.de/

werlein fotografie said...

wow thats great, anyhow i want this film for my leg-cam project...

http://lego-largeformat-camera.blogspot.de/

peter de groot said...

Ok I will post them tomorrow. I'll inlcude my business card with my details.